September 7, 2011
IMAGE GALLERY HERE
- A concept ‘One plus One’ sports car that explores future performance hybrid options.
- Seductive looks indicate the next evolution of Jaguar’s bold design direction.
- Sensual shape is defined by three distinctive ‘heartlines’; front wing crease, rear haunches and sweeping roofline.
- Driver-focused two-seater cabin trimmed in dramatic red leather.
- Powered by an innovative supercharged 3.0-litre V6 producing 280kW and 450Nm of torque.
- Specific power per litre is an impressive 93kW/l.
- High-performance hybrid system boosts output by 70kW and 235Nm.
- Top speed of 298kph, 0-100kph in 4.4 seconds and 80-120kph acceleration in 2.1 seconds.
- CO2 emissions of 165g/km and an electric-only top speed of 80kph.
- Steering wheel-mounted ‘Push to Pass’ button controls the hybrid boost function.
- Performance hybrid is inspired by the Limo-Green research project and C-X75 supercar concept.
- Aluminium construction maximises torsional rigidity for sharper responses.
- Eight-speed ZF gearbox with Quickshift changes.
- Intelligent Stop/Start for improved fuel economy.
- Switchgear incorporates OLED displays into dual-function rotary controls.
- New-generation Jaguar Touch-Screen with short-cut keys.
- Advanced Climate Control employs an Intelligent Venting System.
- Composite seats stiffened with a carbon-fibre central spine.